Monday, November 17, 2008

Virtue of Surat Al-Fatiha

The Prophet(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) said:

"Allah (The Exalted) said: "I have divided the prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have whatever he has asked for.

So when the servant says: 'All perfect praise belongs to Allah the Lord of all the Worlds.'
Allah says: 'My servant has praised me.'

And when he says: 'The Most Gracious the Most Merciful'
Allah says: 'My servant has extolled Me',

And when he says: 'Master of the Day of Judgement..'
Allah says: 'My servant has glorified Me.'

And when he says: 'You alone do we worship, and from You alone we seek help...'
He says: 'This is between Me and My servant and My servant shall have what he has asked for.'

And when he says: 'Guide us to the Straight Path, the Path of those whom you have favoured, not of those upon whom in Your anger, nor of those who are astray.'
He says: 'This is for My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for....."

[Narrated by Muslim, and Imaam Al-Albaanee authenticated it in Saheeh at-Targheeb wa tarheeb: 1455]

No comments: